Monday, November 23, 2015

quickie email

This week, I got super sick haha, i think it was just allergies, and then my body just kicking me in the butt from never sleeping. Its hard to sleep when you live with 4 girls who are all crazy and just laugh about stupid things all night!  But it was good week still!

We are are up in Enid to day cause we are giving a trainging for their Zone-P-day/ STM 
so I dont have lots of time today! 

Jessica officially has the Holy Ghost! SO COOL! best blessing we could ever possibly have from our Heavenly Father! 

Sun is working twards baptism! Dec. 5th is the goal, she is worried for when she goes back to china that it will effect everything in a negative way, so we are still trying to figure out rules of that.. 

But man These Asians are so prepared for the gospel. they want it so bad! I really hope china opens up because the church would be so strong! 

Im greatful for the priesthood, I have really studied it out this week, we would have nothing with out it. It blesses me daily! 

Love you all! have a great week! 

Sorry this email is so lame and I dont have pictures! 

les quiero! 

-Hna. Sid Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment