Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving Week



happy turkey day! im very grateful for you all! hope you have a happy and safe holiday! 

This week was crazy,
Monday: up in Enid for STM, played volly ball and signs, had a really cool training on the 12 step program! I am actually now going through the booklet for the 12 week program to understand it more, its really really inspiring. My view of the atonement has completely changed. The 12 step program is incredibly humbling. So it was a really cool training!

tueday+Wednesday: Sister young ended up with strep, so we were in the house for 2 days! blehh nothing is worst as a missionary! but good thing Jessis' wedding video came in and we watched it 5 times! haha

Thursday! We had lots of weekly planning, we do service at Grace Living center, (old folks' home) and play bingo with them! its super funny! and they tell the greatest craziest stories! then we had institute. Good day

Friday: District Meeting, met with Jessica, and she is doing great! then that night we switched with the OSU campus sisters for exchanges! 

Saturday: I was with sis. Liddell (from South Jordan) and we had a good day! we met this really nice old lady Bernice, but she is moving away this week, so we gave her a BOM and I just send her address to the missionaries in Kansas to go meet her! 

Sunday: we are working with a lot of part members, so we can make sure they one day are sealed and can have their families together forever! we had a lot of success in that! 

Funny: I still dont know the 1st vision in english, so sister young always makes me say it when we get to that part of the lesson, I was so nervous to say it in english lats night I just read it from the pamphlet.. Sister young was laughing but annoyed with me haha it was funny! now she is making me say it in every comp study so I can try to memorize it again! wish me luck!

Welll Fam! I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving! Happy 27th to my parents! thats a long long time! wahoo!


LEs Quiero tan mucho!

-Siddski

!. Enid P-day with supa sick our comp shirts
@. Our super effective Comp Study 
# Hna.Joven Y yo

No comments:

Post a Comment