Sunday, January 10, 2016

Selfies with the President


Well this week was good, lots of PLANING lots of organizing, and lots of miracles! 
Saying Bye to Sis.young was sad, but she is doing well at home ;-) Sis Jensen is my newest compadre! she is wonderful!!!! Everything I lack in this mission life Sis.Jensen has and I need to learn about! so I have a great new companion and I am so excited! 
our miracles this week was a man named Larry, the elders in 1st ward found him and set a lesson up for us! so we met with him, turns out his g-ma is a member! and now he is planning on getting baptized in January! it was so great! a miracles we needed after a long week of organizing things! 
This will be the craziest transfer on my whole mission! 7 exchanges, Christmas, Christmas conference, meetings and so much more! I am so excited! lots of hard work is going to happen and I am so ready! wish us luck! 
les quiero!

No comments:

Post a Comment