Sunday, January 10, 2016

Close to coming home!!

 this week was wonderful! I don't even remember what we did! it kinda all just blurs together in a big stream....

We had exchanges with the Cushing sisters this week, I was with Sis. Mitchell here in Stillwater and it was kinda cool cause I was her companion for a few hours while sis.young went to the temple once, so it was cool to be reunited with her!

she has been out for only 6 weeks, and It made me think "holy cruds, I was once that baby on the mission, and now im old on the mission and STILL have no clue what I am doing!" its been really funny to work with all these sisters and see the different "stages" of their mission life, I just feel so grateful for my mission the things I have done and experiences I have had! I love greenies and wish I had a greenie to train again! I think that has been the best parts of my mission!

We had Christmas conference! it was fun to see the whole north 1/2 of the mission! all the friends I have made! and what a powerful way to have the Christmas spirit! 100 missionaries in one room! wow!

we made a lot of Christmas treats to give out! I think Sis.Jensen and I have eaten most of them though... But the thought that counts right? 

we had so many people come to church this week! it was a miracle! and this Saturday Alashanee is getting baptized! the greatest Christmas gift is the Holy Ghost right? so we are pumped! 

I hope your Christmas is as good as mine have been on the mission! I remember last year I was at Hna. Zambranos all day and the Linares home for dinner. It was one of the best Christmas I have ever had! I am excited to have another here in the crazy OKie place! 

love you lots! HAPPY CHRISTmas and I hope you remember the greatest gift of all! 

Les amo! 

Sid


No comments:

Post a Comment