Sunday, January 10, 2016

Well, I have lost the motivation to email... So I dont know how good tyhis one will be today!

Last week for P-day we went to the zoo! it was a good change from what we usually do! 

we also had all our appointments cancel on us, cause of weather, and cause when there are tornados there is a LOT of work. there goes our construction workers... which is 90% of our inv. haha But we will get them back on the roll again!

Hna. Hilton is legit, she doesnt even need training which is good for me. We were reading in this red stress librito que tenemos y it was talking about how sometimes you get own on your self. we were switch off who reads the paragraphs out loud cause we read it together. the parts I read out loud 
" you may be a bit disorganized" "you may get lost in the area" "you may be tired everyday"

so haha we had a good good laugh. those all qualify under my belt. 

The weathers been CRAZY! ITS 100 THEN ITS 50 THEN ITS 80 AND THUINDERSTORM I dont even 

I love my mission and I love these crazy Okies! The weather is weird but always an adventure! there is nothing like being a missionary! its really cool to see these people learn grow and change! Ive been converted to be an OKIE for life!

hope yalls are good!

Les Quiero mucho!

-Sid

Driving to the Zoo (I got to drive the fancy ZL truck wahoo!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment