Sunday, January 10, 2016

A long one for Momma

This week was crazy! next week is crazy, and the NEXT week will be CRAZY as well.. always is just crazy! 

Monday we exchanged with Spanish sisters! so I got to go back to Spanish land with Hna. james this time! it was super fun! we found and taught 4 new people! huge miracles! Hna. james is super funny! we are actually going to move out together with Hna. baby Hilton in August it will be a crazy party! ( I keep saying crazy cause I think I am going a little crazy!) 

Tuesday night after Spanish exchange we drove up to Enid and had another exchange! I was with Sister Satermo, my Seester from Canada and I am going to move with her to Canada for the summer, She is the most spiritual human I have ever met. That was such an edifying exchange. We had a really good conversation about how God calls us each to where we are at in our lives because of who we are. He knows the success we can have, and he knows what will help us reach our full potential. It was really really cool and we both needed it!

we drove home Wednesday night and were SO TIRED! 

 Thursday was new years eve! no one wanted us to visit, so we did LOADS of service!
-Moved a horder lady from her house, she had lots of cats, basically our whole district was dying from allergies, but we helped her a lot and threw a lot of things away, so it was good!
- Volunteered at the Wondertorium! a kids museme place! it was a "noon" ever party, that was cool!
-Then we did our usual Thursday BINGO with the old folks. it was so funny! I love playing bingo with them its hilarious! they get so into it its great!

Friday we drove to Ponca, and I had the pleasure of riding my bike in the freezing cold with out gloves and thick tights. one of the greatest days of my mission! I always feel more like a missionary when I bike! it was so fun! 

Saturday we spent the day in Perry visiting members up there (30 min. north west of Stilly) and saw LOTS of success. 

Sunday: sis Jensen was sick, I think from spending time with sick sisters and being so busy took its toll. I don't blame herit was an exhausting week and we are looking forward to a similar one this week! 

BUT it was great! 

Best part of the week: In sacrament we had testimony meeting, and Jessica Maragas ( who was baptized nov. 7th) bore her testimony. told everyone how we need to share our fire of the gospel with our friends and family, and how Jesus Christ is her savior and brother. 

It was one of the most spiritually edifying points of my mission, that this work truly helps and changes lives! its been the greatest thing for me to see! I LOVE IT and will miss wearing this name tag! But until then Im going to work my BUTT off so I can come off that plane Crawling! 

Les quiero tan mucho! 

-Hermanita esnoyden

No comments:

Post a Comment